Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Idiocy...

...the most sincere form of flattery? Move over Ocho Cinco, there is a new retard come lately. Stylez G. White, formerly Greg White(Tampa Bay, DE), is the new crowned king of attention whoring. He's bringing "Teen Wolf" back in a big way...I didn't even think there was a black guy in that whole movie come to think of it. So here is an "artist" rendering of what this unholy marriage of Stylez and Greg would look like.
On the plus side, he could easily get away with wearing that shirt. And now, my favorite quote from that movie:

Scott Howard: Styles, I got something to tell you. It's kind of hard, but...
Stiles: Look, are you gonna tell me you're a fag because if you're gonna tell me you're a fag, I don't think I can handle it.
Scott Howard: I'm not a fag. I'm... a werewolf.

I know it isn't KU related, but damn if it isn't funny

3 comments:

Robo Boogie said...

Your photoshop looks like the job the photo lab guy did for george in the kruger photo to put him back in. Nice work fag... errr I mean homo.

GingerBalls said...

I'll give you the same 2 pictures and 20 minutes it took me to do it, you make it look better, you win. But you can't, so you won't

Hiphopopotamus said...

You guys are toooo cute.