- Todd Reesing – 44 points with the aforementioned 4 first place finishes.
- Dezmon Briscoe – 24 points with 3 first places finishes.
- Kerry Meier – 19 points without a single week in first place – hard to believe, isn’t it?
- Darrell Stuckey – 17 points with a single week in first place.
- Jake Sharp – 15 points all coming from his 3 weeks in first place.
- James Holt – 14 points with a week in first place.
As you likely noticed throughout the season and was reflected through the votes here, these six pretty much separated from the rest. And with the exception of Jake ranking above Holt, I think they’re pretty reflective of the season as a whole. They’ll likely change slightly in response to the bowl game, though I’d say Hot Toddy has a pretty firm grasp on the top spot. For those curious, Todd is now 19-6 as a starter with an Orange Bowl win. It's safe to say I'm looking forward to one more year with the gunslinger at the helm. To take that a step further, I’m looking forward to another year with everyone on this list with the exception of Jimmy Holt. Will 2010 be the year we finally represent the north? As of now, I’d say yes.