Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Festivus!

I'm sick for having not wished you all a Happy Festivus yesterday. So today I extend my most sincere apologies and ask for your forgiveness by offering you this mullet enthusiast who is filled with enough fervor to great you a very HAPPY MULLET WEDNESDAY! And in honor of both him and Festivus, please feel free to air your grievances here or in the post below in regards to last night's game. Try as we might to hold onto 2008 (probably the greatest and most significant year in history), we're one short week from moving on. And that is grievance #1 in my book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The B12 North teams crapping the bed is my grievance.

Alright, who's going to try an pin me?

Robo Boogie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robo Boogie said...

I will leave that to gingerballs he likes to pen men even when it is not the festivus season. Ginger couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you he had a hot date with a babe.. I lost my train of thought.

Robo Boogie said...

Also I would like all who read this blog to know I made a donation to the human fund in your name. You can thank me later.