Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Mullet Wednesday! (x2)

My sincerest apologies are in order for depriving you of your weekly mullet shot last week. I'm ashamed with myself and you deserve better, so today we have for you:

this standard serial killer mullet... AND the goldilocks mullet on this furry gent... I must say it's pretty rare that we can find a picture of such a glorious mullet and yet somehow the guy in the background ultimately steals the show. A feat indeed. HAPPY MULLET WEDNESDAY!

8 comments:

Robo Boogie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robo Boogie said...

second mullet is not showing up for me, missing picture icon. the suspense is killing me

Hiphopopotamus said...

I'll see what I can do - shows up perfectly on my end.

Hiphopopotamus said...

And fixed.

Robo Boogie said...

wow a double stars and bars, king mullet, and sasquatch back, the redneck trifecta.

nice find, I am sure this tractor pull in sedalia was exciting.

Hiphopopotamus said...

Agreed. On another note, the guy in the top picture really looks like Eric Devendorf in a 10 years. http://thebiglead.com/?p=9984
What a cockbag (if it's true)...

Robo Boogie said...

Devendorf does have a certain gravios mills look to hum but ended up in the big city with a pimp hand, go figure.

Anonymous said...

Truely fantastic, thx for the eye-opening shots of the hockey hair, i.e. ape drape, i.e. Missouri Compromise (my favorite) side of life.