Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maybe We Don't Have to Be Tiger Fans

It looks like at least a few people think the hawks are bcs bound no matter the outcome in San Antonio. I hope they are right tempe is nice this time of year...

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2007/nov/27/analyst_jayhawks_bcsbound/?football

“I’m trying to think of how you get to four at-large teams that don’t include Kansas,” said Jerry Palm, who studies the BCS and runs collegebcs.com. “I haven’t come up with a scenario where that happens yet.”

Of course it is probably easier if MU wins, but intriguing none the less to see what someone who knows his xs and os thinks about the chances...

[edit] Just noticed the fiesta is now in glendale not tempe...

**Added after by Hiphopopotamus** I'm not sure I believe it, but here is another bowl prediction showing Kansas in BCS with Methzou losing. One would like to think Ivan Maisel and the bowl analyst Jerry Palm knows more than I do? Schlabach is just a jackass altogether, so I'm not even going to bother looking at his projections.

No comments: