Sunday, October 28, 2007

Recap of Picks

Hiphopopotamus

This Week - Against the Spread: 4-1, Straight Up: 4-1
Season (3 weeks) ATS: 14-3, SU: 14-3

GingerBalls

This Week - Against the Spread: 4-1, Straight Up: 4-1
Season (3 weeks) ATS: 11-6, SU 14-3

Since we're talking picks...Colorado - nicely done. And Missouri - is that the Pinkel slip'n'slide getting hosed down and ready for take off? I know you won by 2 whole touchdowns, but 28 points to Iowa State in Columbia...I mean, Toledo only let them score 35. Sorry to hear about Pig Brown, by the way. BMcMich1 can especially sympathize. But enough stalling, how 'bout those Jayhawks?! Holy shitballs! 8-0 for the first time in 98 years. 3 conference road wins against teams with winning records and going to bowls. By the way (and I'll elaborate in the post-mortem) there were A LOT of points left on that field tonight for a variety of reasons. This was not a one score game.

I'm trying to decide how I feel about the other 4 undefeated teams staying unbeaten as well. Part of me likes it because I think it helps to stay a bit under the radar, and part of me wants KU to be the only unbeaten soaking up all the press they can get. With that said, B-Mac, Sharp, Angus, and CBA ought to be able to run for about a buck apiece this week as the Jayhawks steamroll the hapless Huskers to move to 9-0. I don't want to jinx anything, but hey - I'm a fan and don't need to be focused - and Nebraska truly has the worst rush defense KU has seen all year. And yes, I'm inclding SE Lousisiana. In case you hadn't heard, Jamaal Charls had 216 yards and 3TDs against them...in the 4th quarter.

Rock Chalk!

No comments: