Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One More Year?

Alrighty, so we have been burned recently enough by Julian entering when he said that he was not. But this quote from Mr. Talib makes me think next year is a lot more up in the air than it used to be...

Talib: I couldn't be having any more fun right now – and it will get even better next year because everyone is coming back. Having Coach Young coach us for another year is going to make us that much better.

King: Hold on – you just said everyone is coming back. Are you including yourself? Does this mean you're not going to enter the NFL Draft like so many people expect?

Talib: I'm coming back for another one, as of right now. We're doing too good. I can't leave. I'm not going to talk about it anymore until the end of the year. But I'm just saying – that's how I feel, as of right now.

King: OK, so there are no guarantees, right?

Talib: As of right now, this is my team and we're going to finish out the year. Let's leave it at that. We'll talk about the future after the season.

you can view the whole interview here...

think about only really losing McClinton off this years D, though he is a huge...HUGE part of it

No comments: