Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mangino gets Zooked...

Well looks like a certain Illini frontman edged out the fat man for liberty mutual coach of the year.

Zooked

This of course pisses me off a bit and I won't even get into the merits of their rose bowl bid least I end up sounding like a hypocrite.

And also in a surprise to no one with a pulse or a clue about how the NFL works, Booger will be returning to Methzou next year. For selfish reasons I would not have minded if he left as a) he made us look bad this year and I would have liked not seeing him next year and b) I wanted to laugh when he did not get picked up by anyone after not going in the 5th or 6th round.

Appears the other juniors will be returning as well. As much as it pains me to say it the piss and black should be the team to beat in the north next year along with the hawks.

No comments: