Monday, May 5, 2008

No More Yanky My Wanky

Since ginger actually stepped up and added something to the blog instead of letting our much better versed co-writer just continue to blog I felt I had to add something.


First off a long overdue hats off from KJ-IBT to the new championship team at KU, the debate team! That is right 2 out of the last 3 years. Of course we will not put up a sign about this like our purple cousins to the west as our signs are getting a bit full right now. That's how you debate!


This has nothing to do with anything other than I was watching it when I read gingers drivel (so what if I find mrs. olson (whoops now miss, rock on!) attractive). As he counts down to hanna montana's sweet date of freedom he might take some advise from the donger...



Oh and just because you know know how to use photoshop does not mean you should... Technology frightens and confuses you! Like matching a font...

3 comments:

GingerBalls said...

I know we aren't always sports related, but you could try and squeeze something in...and I used the Caveman Lawyer first!

Robo Boogie said...

I thought Yanky My Wanky was a sport for you. If it is not why all the training?

Hiphopopotamus said...

Maybe Buzz was right...

/I kid, I kid